Tuesday, July 26, 2011

O.O.T

I'm on the east coast this week, visiting family and friends and (still) (sort of) working --

Today I took a conference call sitting in the car, in the driveway of my in-laws house.  It was my only guaranteed quiet spot!  It's a funny thing about this career - work and play overlap and intersect.  Every day, an interaction can lead to inspiration or lack of inspiration can lead to a day off... (maybe a forced day off without inspiration isn't really a day off after all...)

I actually get a lot of good work done sitting in the car.


Speaking of combining work and pleasure, I'm very much looking forward to doing some improv work on The Cynics with some NY actors while I'm out here... stay tuned for pics, video, and a summary of that wine-induced madness.  


Anyway, that's all for this week!    Next week, if I'm allowed, I'll post the new cover art for The Lake Effect...

No comments:

Post a Comment